Kayak Dinner Tour
Saturday, Jul 29, 2017
6:00pm - 9:30pm
We have teamed up with Kayak Atlantic Waters (kawtours.com) to bring you a unique outdoor experience topped off with great food, drinks and live music.
Each tour includes your kayak, paddle, guides, pfd, transportation from Sunsetters to City Island, dinner from a special menu and one well drink, house wine, domestic draft or non-alcoholic beverage.
Duration: 45-60 minutes
Price: $35 per person
Age range: 8+
Weight Limit: 300 lbs for Single Kayak & 600 lbs total for Tandem Kayak
What You Should Bring: Sunblock, insect repellant, and water bottle.
Meeting Point: Sunsetters Riverfront Bar & Grill.
- What happens if it’s raining? – Our tours rarely cancel due to weather. Sometimes we will hold the tour by 30 minutes for the weather to clear. If a tour is cancelled by your guide for safety reasons (water level, weather forecast, unsafe conditions, etc), your trip can be rescheduled, you can receive a raincheck or a full refund.
- What about small children? Our recommend age for paddling is 8 years old. Each tandem kayak, has a small middle seat, that a younger child could sit in. Price is per person regardless of age, or number in kayak.
- What about groups? We can manage groups up to 25 people. We recommend you book at least 30 days in advance for large groups. Please phone us for details, and we will be happy to get you and ALL your friends out for the tour!
- 48+ Hours Notice: You can reschedule, cancel, or receive a raincheck at no cost.
- 24-48 Hours Notice: You can only reschedule your tour or receive a raincheck.
- 24 Hours or Less Notice: You will not receive a refund or a raincheck.
Cancellation & Refunds
Making a reservation ensures your space. Making a deposit and/or paying for your trip in full is our commitment from you that you will be participating in a scheduled tour with us, and we hold the space(s) for you. If you fail to show up for your scheduled trip or cancel close to the trip date, it is nearly impossible for us to schedule another group/participant in your place.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for no shows. If you arrive late, your tour may have already begun, and though we do our best to get you on the tour… in some cases, the trip will depart without you!
Tours must be cancelled 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded.
Event LocationSunsetters Riverfront Bar & Grill
Daytona Beach, FL, 32118
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org